Prep 1 hr
Cook 1 hr
This is great!!! I had to make this in 6th grade for Language class.
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 lb spiral shaped pasta
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tomato paste
- 1⁄2 cup onion
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 lb cheese
- Boil the noodles.
- Cook the hamburger and onions on the stove until hamburger is cooked.
- Cook the tomato sauce, tomato paste, and oregeno on the stove until the sauce is boiling a little and take it off fast.
- Layer the Noodles, the hamburger, the sauce and the cheese, leave some cheese to put on top.
- Find a little bit more oregeno and put it on top with the cheese.
- Put it in the oven on 350 degrees for about 1 hour.
This is good! I think you meant 9 x 13 pan. It was really easy, thanks for posting it!