Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
A great way to use up zucchini.
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 4 cups thinly sliced zucchini
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup chopped parsley or 2 tablespoons parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 2 beaten eggs
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese or 8 ounces muenster cheese
- 8 ounces crescent rolls
- Saute zucchini and onions in margarine. Add spices.
- Combine eggs, cheese and zucchini mixture.
- Separate crescent rolls into 8 triangles. Place in 8 oz. ungreased pie pan. Press in bottom and up sides to form crust.
- Spread crescent rolls with mustard. Pour zucchini mixture into crust.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 18-20 minutes, covering with foil for last 10 minutes.