Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a recipe my daughter gave to me. It is so good!
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 2⁄3 cup water or 2⁄3 cup milk
- Dijon mustard
- 4 cups zucchini, sliced thin
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup mushroom (optional)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon oregano leaves
- parmesan cheese
- Blend the crust ingredients together. Knead with flour until the dough is of pie crust consistency. Roll out and place in a 10" casserole dish as you would for pie. Spread lightly with Dijon mustard.
- Saute the zucchini, onions, mushrooms, and butter until tender -- about 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix the cheese, eggs, salt, garlic powder, pepper, basil, and oregano. Add the zucchini mixture.
- Pour all into the pie crust. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 18-20 minutes and 350 degrees or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.