1/1 Photo of Italian Zucchini Crescent Casserole
1 hr 10 mins
Jeanette G's Note:
I've had this recipe in my possesion for over a year and really wasn't too sure if I would ever make it because I really don't care for zucchini. I could kick myself for waiting so long. If you are looking for a dinner recipe that will knock your socks off...look no further.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 44.37 ml butter
- 236.59 ml diced onion
- 1182.95 ml thinly sliced zucchini
- 29.58 ml dried parsley flakes
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 2.46 ml dried basil leaves
- 2.46 ml ground oregano
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 236.59 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
- 236.59 ml shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 can refrigerated crescent dinner roll
- 19.71 ml mustard
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2In large skillet melt your butter over medium/high heat.
- 3Add zucchini and onions and cook until tender.
- 4Remove from heat and stir in the parsley flakes, salt, pepper, garlic powder, basil and oregano.
- 5Mix well and set aside and let cool.
- 6In a large bowl, add beaten eggs and shredded cheeses together.
- 7Stir in your cooled vegetables.
- 8Separate your Pillsbury GRANDS Crescent Rolls into 3 rectangles and place them in a greased 9 X 13 glass baking dish.
- 9Make sure you seal all the seams and spread the dough out enough to come up on the edges to form the side crust.
- 10Spread mustard evenly over the dough.
- 11Pour your egg and veggie mixture into your pan evenly.
- 12Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 13Take out and place foil strips around edges to prevent excessive browining.
- 14Place back in oven for about another 10 minutes or until inserted knife comes out clean.
- 15Let it cool for about 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Zucchini Crescent Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (280 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 575.1
- Calories from Fat 252
- Total Fat 28.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.1 g
- Cholesterol 213.1 mg
- Sodium 1074.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 25.2 g