I got on a kick of finding new recipes for zucchini and squash this summer. My husband's and my favorite is the simplest dish so far. It takes very little prep time, a little patience while your kitchen becomes filled with this delicious aroma, and amazement at how simple this is. It was a very easy way to impress my husband for a nice romantic meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 medium zucchini, cleaned and sliced into 3 inch strips or 1 inch cubes
- 2 medium yellow squash, cleaned and sliced into 3 inch strips or 1 inch cubes
- 1/3 cup Italian salad dressing (I prefer Zesty Italian Dressing, any brand)
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated (Do not use Kraft as it will clump together and not give a good texture to the dish)
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2In a large bowl, toss all of the ingredients together until well coated.
- 3Pour onto a rimmed baking sheet in a single layer and bake until a light crunchy coat forms on vegetables (about 25 minutes).
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Zucchini and Squash
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.2
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 5.5 mg
- Sodium 438.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 4.8 g