- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1⁄2-2 lbs zucchini, sliced
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole tomatoes
- salt and pepper, to taste
- parsley, finely chopped
- parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In large saute pan, saute onion and garlic in olive oil for one minute over medium heat.
- Add zucchini, green pepper, tomatoes, salt, and pepper.
- Cover and cook until tender (15-20 minutes).
- Transfer to serving bowls and sprinkle with fresh parsely and parmesan cheese.
- Serve immediately.