Recipe by MsSally
Another recipe for zip and steam bags
Top Review by bluemoon downunder
SO easy to make, the chicken was moist and tasty and a great recipe for making on evenings when you're really tired or it's just too hot to cook - or both! I used a Glad Bag Steam Lock bag and used white wine instead of the water but otherwise made these exactly to the recipe. Thank you for sharing a delicious and really useful recipe, MsSally. Made for Every Day is a Holiday.
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 0.59 ml paprika
- 4.92 ml water
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1.23 ml dried Italian seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir first three ingredients well and allow mixture to thicken for 1 minute.
- Spread rub evenly onto chicken breast halves.
- Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning blend onto chicken.
- Place prepared chicken breasts in Ziploc® Brand Zip 'n Steam™ Medium or Large bag. Seal bag and place in microwave.
- Cook on full power for 4 - 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, with no trace of pink. If needed, continue microwaving at 30-second intervals until chicken is done.
- Allow bag to stand 1 minute before handling. Carefully open bag and serve.