These a delicious served with spaghetti sauce, or just on there own as a snack...they are quite easy to make, and can be prepared ahead, and stored in the freezer, just thaw and deep-fry.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a frypan, cook sausage and onion, over medium heat until sausage is brown and onion is tender, stirring to break meat in small pieces; drain well, cool completely.
- 2Stir in mozzarella cheese, Parmesan and parsley.
- 3Place 1 rounded teaspoon of filling in wonton wrapper.
- 4Moisten edges of wrapper with water.
- 5Starting at one corner, fold the wrapper over filling, forming a triangle.
- 6Press to seal.
- 7Bring other two sides together.
- 8Cook in deep hot oil for 1-1/2 to 2-1/2 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 9Drain on paper towels.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Wontons
Serving Size: 1 (662 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 47.9
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 5.6 mg
- Sodium 118.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 2.3 g