Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These a delicious served with spaghetti sauce, or just on there own as a snack...they are quite easy to make, and can be prepared ahead, and stored in the freezer, just thaw and deep-fry.
- In a frypan, cook sausage and onion, over medium heat until sausage is brown and onion is tender, stirring to break meat in small pieces; drain well, cool completely.
- Stir in mozzarella cheese, Parmesan and parsley.
- Place 1 rounded teaspoon of filling in wonton wrapper.
- Moisten edges of wrapper with water.
- Starting at one corner, fold the wrapper over filling, forming a triangle.
- Press to seal.
- Bring other two sides together.
- Cook in deep hot oil for 1-1/2 to 2-1/2 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels.
I thought that these were great! They are also simple and quick to make. I topped mine with spaghetti sauce so instead of deep-frying them I boiled them. Thanks for the great recipe.
I liked this recipe. I tried it first with the sausage and it was good, but I am not a big red meat eater. I tried it with minced chicken spiced with oregano, garlic onion and a sprinkle of red chili's and it was just as awesome.