1/1 Photo of Italian Winter Soup
A hearty meal for a cold winters day. Serve with crusty bread. Originally got this recipe from Mastercook Deluxe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour the beef broth and macaroni into a sauce pan.
- 2Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring occasionally, until macaroni is tender.
- 3Cook the ground beef in a frying pan, stirring to break up large chunks, until meat is brown; drain off fat.
- 4Drain the beans (reserve the liquid).
- 5Puree 1 cup of beans with all the reserved liquid in a blender.
- 6When Macaroni is tender, stir the pureed beans, whole beans, cooked meat and spaghetti sauce into the pot.
- 7Heat though and serve.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Winter Soup
Serving Size: 1 (314 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 371.9
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 55.0 mg
- Sodium 1314.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 24.7 g