"Food:The Way To Anyone's Heart"'s Note:
Another traditional Italian cookie well known in R.I.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375º.
- 2Mix wet ingredients into dry.
- 3Knead until smooth.
- 4Cut off piece of dough about the size of a pencil and roll between palms.
- 5Knot the dough like making a pretzel.
- 6Brush top of biscuits with milk or egg yolk.
- 7Bake for about 10-12 minutes.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Wine Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (1117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 177.0
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 61.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 2.1 g