Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Found this in Bettty Crockers "Quick fixes" and thought it might be a good addition to my chicken dishes collections. Haven't tried so I have no recommendations or suggestions.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves (1TBS fresh)
- 1 teaspoon garlic (minced)
- 2 cups chicken (cooked & chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato (oil packed drained and chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup olive (sliced)
- 30 -32 ounces great northern beans (rinsed & drained)
- In skillet , heat oilll over medium heat. Cook basil & garlic in oil 3 minutesss, stirring frequently.
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Cook 5-7mins, stirring frequently, until hot.