Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Adapted from Whole Food's flier recipe.
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes, Italian Style with Garlic, Oregano & Basil
- 6 cups vegetable broth
- 4 ounces elbows pasta (or any other pasta)
- 1 (16 ounce) package meatballs
- 3 cups spinach
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- sea salt
- ground pepper
- 2 -3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- Bring the tomatoes and broth to a boil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Simmer 10 minutes.
- Add pasta, meatballs, spinach and Italian seasoning and cook until the pasta is tender and meatballs are cooked through, about 8-10 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Ladle into bowls and serve.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese if desired.