Adapted from Whole Food's flier recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring the tomatoes and broth to a boil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Simmer 10 minutes.
- 2Add pasta, meatballs, spinach and Italian seasoning and cook until the pasta is tender and meatballs are cooked through, about 8-10 minutes.
- 3Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 4Ladle into bowls and serve.
- 5Sprinkle with parmesan cheese if desired.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Wedding Soup With Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.5
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 1.4 mg
- Sodium 192.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried Italian seasoning