Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Adapted from Whole Food's flier recipe.
Make and share this Italian Wedding Soup With Meatballs recipe from Food.com.
- Bring the tomatoes and broth to a boil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Simmer 10 minutes.
- Add pasta, meatballs, spinach and Italian seasoning and cook until the pasta is tender and meatballs are cooked through, about 8-10 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Ladle into bowls and serve.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese if desired.