Chef #457852 - bggio's Note:
I was asked to make a soup without the traditional beef meatballs and adapted it with chicken. By all concerned it seems that this came off very well and to many better than the traditional.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1pre heat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Blend the ground chicken, salt, pepper, oregano, parsley, bread crumbs, romano, garlic until nicely blended (depending on your ground chicken it may be very moist and more bread crumbs may be needed to form balls better).
- 3Form the blended mixture into 1/2 inc meat balls and place in oven for 10 minutes.
- 4Boil the broth during baking meat and add meat after baking for 10 minutes.
- 5Add pasta then spinach and boil until pasta is ready approx 10 minutes.
- 6salt/pepper and romano to taste upon serving.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Wedding Soup (Chicken Meatballs)
Serving Size: 1 (356 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.4
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 34.7 mg
- Sodium 1012.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 18.6 g