Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Woman's World Magazine 10/26/04. This traditional Italian twist on chicken soup has cheesy turkey meatballs in every bite!
- 4 ounces small egg bow tie pasta
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground turkey
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 4 (14 1/2 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (6 ounce) package Baby Spinach
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Combine the next nine ingredients; shape into 36 meatballs.
- In nonstick pot heat 1 T. oil over medium heat. Add half of meatballs. Cook, turning often, until browned, 2-3 minutes. Remove. Repeat with remaining oil and meatballs.
- To pot add broth; boil. Add meatballs; reduce heat to low. simmer until no longer pink in centers, 20 minutes. Stir in spinach and pasta; heat through, 2-3 minutes.