1/1 Photo of Italian Wedding Soup
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In soup pot on med heat, bring broth to a boil.
- 2In bowl mix beef, pork, 3 eggs, crumbs, basil, parsley, and 1/2 cup parmesan.
- 3Mix well and form into tiny bite size balls.
- 4Drop the balls into the broth.
- 5Add escarole.
- 6When meatballs rise to the top, they are cooked, (7-8 minutes).
- 7When ecsarole is wilted it is done.
- 8In another bowl, mix the remaining eggs with the remaining parmesan.
- 9Add to soup, stirring continuously, until cooked through.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Wedding Soup
Serving Size: 1 (720 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 626.7
- Calories from Fat 334
- Total Fat 37.1 g
- Saturated Fat 15.0 g
- Cholesterol 349.4 mg
- Sodium 1711.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 49.2 g