Make and share this Italian Wedding Soup recipe from Food.com.
- In soup pot on med heat, bring broth to a boil.
- In bowl mix beef, pork, 3 eggs, crumbs, basil, parsley, and 1/2 cup parmesan.
- Mix well and form into tiny bite size balls.
- Drop the balls into the broth.
- Add escarole.
- When meatballs rise to the top, they are cooked, (7-8 minutes).
- When ecsarole is wilted it is done.
- In another bowl, mix the remaining eggs with the remaining parmesan.
- Add to soup, stirring continuously, until cooked through.