Recipe by Z,G,L's mom
Italian venison is my take on a recipe I found using beef. It is convenient and delicious. Can serve on sub rolls.
Top Review by Shari2
This was a very simple dish to make. I had all the ingredients on hand except for onion so I used dehydrated onions. The sauce was very good and it was nice to come home to a hot meal after work. Thanks for posting. Reviewed for PAC Spring 2009.
- 4 lbs venison chuck roast
- bottled Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced thinly
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chuck roast in crock pot.
- Pour bottled dressing, and remaining ingredients over top. The roast needs to be covered. I sometimes slice the roast in two pieces to make it easier to cover.
- Cook on low 8 to 10 hours. Take meat out of crock pot and shred with fork.
- Put meat back in crock and stir.
- Serve on sub rolls or hamburger buns.
- This is also a good low carb dish just skip the buns. I eat this on low carb tortillas.