Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 mins
You can use chicken broth instead of the wine.
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat Italian parmesan dressing
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices (2 cups)
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese
- Cook dressing, zucchini, bell pepper, mushrooms and onion in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat about 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until dressing almost evaporates.
- Stir in wine. Cover and cook about 2 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Sprinkle with cheese.