1/2 Photos of Italian Veggie Skillet
Adapted from Taste of Home's "Light and Tasty" publication, originally submitted by Sue of Coarsegold, CA. An easy and healthy side dish, with generous servings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 small onion, halved and sliced
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2/3 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 10 grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 teaspoons fresh basil, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1In a large nonstick skillet, sauté onion and red pepper in oil for 2 minutes.
- 2Add zucchini and garlic; sauté 4-5 minutes longer, or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- 3Add the corn, tomato, basil, salt, and Italian seasoning. Cook, stirring until heated through.
- 4Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Veggie Skillet
Serving Size: 1 (342 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.0
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 4.4 mg
- Sodium 681.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 6.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: