Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Adapted from Taste of Home's "Light and Tasty" publication, originally submitted by Sue of Coarsegold, CA. An easy and healthy side dish, with generous servings.
- 1 small onion, halved and sliced
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2⁄3 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 10 grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 teaspoons fresh basil, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- In a large nonstick skillet, sauté onion and red pepper in oil for 2 minutes.
- Add zucchini and garlic; sauté 4-5 minutes longer, or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Add the corn, tomato, basil, salt, and Italian seasoning. Cook, stirring until heated through.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve immediately.
Yummy skillet! Great flavor and made a terrific side veggie dish with our pasta and garlic bread. I plan to make this for an Italian dinner party we're having with friends. I'm sure they are going to love it! Thanks!