Recipe by yogiclarebear
Adapted from Taste of Home's "Light and Tasty" publication, originally submitted by Sue of Coarsegold, CA. An easy and healthy side dish, with generous servings.
Top Review by Enjolinfam
Yummy skillet! Great flavor and made a terrific side veggie dish with our pasta and garlic bread. I plan to make this for an Italian dinner party we're having with friends. I'm sure they are going to love it! Thanks!
- 1 small onion, halved and sliced
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2⁄3 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 10 grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 teaspoons fresh basil, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large nonstick skillet, sauté onion and red pepper in oil for 2 minutes.
- Add zucchini and garlic; sauté 4-5 minutes longer, or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Add the corn, tomato, basil, salt, and Italian seasoning. Cook, stirring until heated through.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve immediately.