Prep 1 hr
Cook 30 mins
- 12 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1⁄2 cup dry sherry
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped (1/2 c.)
- 1 (8 ounce) packagesliced fresh mushrooms (about 3 cups)
- 2 large zucchini, shredded (about 4 cups)
- 2 medium red bell peppers (1 cup) or 2 medium green bell peppers, chopped (1 cup)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 (15 ounce) container reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 425°; spray 13 x 9 inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook and drain lasagna noodles as directed on package.
- Rinse with cold water to cool; drain well.
- Meanwhile, in a 12-inch skillet or 4-quart Dutch oven, heat sherry to boiling over med-high heat.
- Add onion; cook 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Stir in mushrooms, zucchini, bell peppers, and salt; cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in spinach, basil, and oregano; cook 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat; drain well.
- In medium bowl, mix ricotta, cottage cheese and Parmesan cheese.
- Place 3 noodles in bottom of baking dish.
- Top with 1/3 of ricotta mixture and 1/3 of vegetable mixture.
- Repeat layers 2 more times.
- Top with remaining 3 lasagna noodles, the tomato sauce, and mozzarella cheese.
- Spray sheet of foil with cooking spray; place sprayed side down over baking dish.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until bubbly around edges.
- Uncover; bake 5 minutes longer or until top is light golden brown.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.