1 hr 30 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1/2 cup dry sherry
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped (1/2 c.)
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms (about 3 cups)
- 2 large zucchini, shredded (about 4 cups)
- 2 medium red bell peppers (1 cup) or 2 medium green bell peppers, chopped (1 cup)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 (15 ounce) container reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1Heat oven to 425°; spray 13 x 9 inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2Cook and drain lasagna noodles as directed on package.
- 3Rinse with cold water to cool; drain well.
- 4Meanwhile, in a 12-inch skillet or 4-quart Dutch oven, heat sherry to boiling over med-high heat.
- 5Add onion; cook 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- 6Stir in mushrooms, zucchini, bell peppers, and salt; cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 7Stir in spinach, basil, and oregano; cook 2 minutes.
- 8Remove from heat; drain well.
- 9In medium bowl, mix ricotta, cottage cheese and Parmesan cheese.
- 10Place 3 noodles in bottom of baking dish.
- 11Top with 1/3 of ricotta mixture and 1/3 of vegetable mixture.
- 12Repeat layers 2 more times.
- 13Top with remaining 3 lasagna noodles, the tomato sauce, and mozzarella cheese.
- 14Spray sheet of foil with cooking spray; place sprayed side down over baking dish.
- 15Bake 25-30 minutes or until bubbly around edges.
- 16Uncover; bake 5 minutes longer or until top is light golden brown.
- 17Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Vegetarian Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (275 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 251.6
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.0 mg
- Sodium 508.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 13.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat ricotta cheese