Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This come from the Uncle Bens rice site.
- 1 (4 1/3 ounce) package uncle ben's garlic and butter rice mix
- 1 yellow squash, sliced
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 cup sliced eggplant
- 1⁄3 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- In large bowl, combine vegetables, vinaigrette and rosemary; set aside 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare rice according to package directions; set aside. Sauté vegetables in marinade until crisp-tender.
- Serve vegetable mixture over rice.
- Refrigerate leftovers immediately.