- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 2 medium yellow squash, sliced
- 10 medium mushrooms, quartered
- 1 small onion, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon margarine, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil leaf, snipped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut in 8 wedges
- 1⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a shallow 2-quart microwave-safe casserole, place zucchini, yellow squash, mushrooms, onions, margarine, basil and pepper. Cover with a sheet of wax paper.
- Microwave on HIGH until squash is crisp-tender, 8 to 10 minutes, rotating halfway through cooking time.
- Add tomato wedges and sprinkle with cheese. Microwave on HIGH 2 to 3 minutes.