- 2 (19 ounce) cans cannellini beans, drained
- 1 (1 lb) bag frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes with basil oregano and garlic, undrained
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle vegetable juice cocktail
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup uncooked penne (tube shaped pasta) or 1⁄2 cup mostaccioli pasta (tube shaped pasta)
- 1⁄4 cup purchased pesto sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- In 3 to 4-quart slow cooker, combine all ingredients except penne and pesto; mix well.
- Cover; cook on Low setting 8 to 9 hours.
- About 20 minutes before serving, stir penne into soup. Increase setting to High; cover and cook 15 to 20 minutes longer or until penne is tender.
- To serve, top individual servings with 2 teaspoons pesto.