1/1 Photo of Italian Vegetable Soup
Easy homemade soup after a busy day. The Italian seasoning gives it a wonderful flavor. I like to eat it with croutons in the soup or served with a crusty bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 medium potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, chopped
- 1 medium celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup small shell pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1In a large saucepan, combined the first nine ingredients.
- 2Bring to a boil.
- 3Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- 4Add the pasta and tomatoes; heat through.
- 5Discard bay leaf before serving.
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Vegetable Soup
Serving Size: 1 (295 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.6
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 72.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 6.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: