Recipe by lovestocook #4
This is a hearty soup that makes a meal. Serve with crusty bread. I'm not sure where it first came from only that my mom has always made it and everyone always loved it.
- 236.59 ml thinly sliced carrot
- 236.59 ml thinly sliced zucchini
- 236.59 ml thinly sliced celery
- 236.59 ml thinly sliced cabbage
- 29.58 ml butter or 29.58 ml margarine
- 29.58 ml vegetable oil
- 2 vegetable stock cubes or 2 broth
- 396.89 g can diced tomatoes
- 1892.72 ml water
- 118.29 ml spaghetti, uncooked
- salt and pepper
- parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute carrots, zucchini, celery and cabbage in oil. Cook for 10 minutes. Add water, seasoning and bouillion cubes and bring to boil simmer for 20 minutes. Add remaining ingredients breaking the spaghetti in small pieces and simmer 20 minutes longer. Serve topped with parmesean cheese.