Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy vegetarian meal, perfect for using up veggies. Top with Parmesan or mozzarella cheese.
- 3 cups assorted fresh vegetables, cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄4 cups water, divided
- 10 1⁄2 ounces beef consomme
- 1⁄2 cup beef broth
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 2 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta, broken
- Cook vegetables, garlic and 1/2 cup water in a 2 quart sauce pan until veggies are tender (8-12 minutes).
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer 5-10 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring occasionally.