Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
365 Great 20 Minute Recipes
Make and share this Italian Vegetable Rice Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 48 ounces chicken broth
- 2 carrots, peeled and diced
- 1 medium zucchini, diced
- 1 (15 ounce) can great northern beans, undrained
- 1 cup quick-cooking rice
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons slivered fresh basil
- In a large covered saucepan, bring broth to a boil. Stir in carrots, zucchini, bens and rice.
- Cook until vegetables are crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
- Ladle soup into bowls and sprinkle with Parmesan and basil.