Italian Vegetable Rice Pizza
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a medium saucepan, bring water to a boil. Stir in rice, cover, remove from heat and set aside for 5 minutes, or until all liquid is absorbed.
- Stir half the shredded mozzarella into hot rice. When the cheese melts, stir in the beaten egg whites.
- Turn the mixture out onto a greased pizza pan and flatten to form a crust. Bake for 5 minutes in the 400°F oven.
- Drizzle the tomato sauce over the crust and sprinkle with the basil, garlic, and oregano.
- Arrange the eggplant, zucchini, and tomato over the crust in a decorative pattern and top with the remaining mozzarella and the parmesan cheese.
- Bake near the top of the oven for 10 minutes or until the vegetables are tender and the cheese is slightly browned.