Prep 30 mins
Cook 13 mins
A hearty main dish soup.
Make and share this Italian Vegetable-Ravioli Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 5 1⁄2 cups chicken stock or 5 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 (9 ounce) packagefresh cheese ravioli
- 2 small zucchini, chopped
- fresh grated parmesan cheese
- In a large Dutch oven over medium heat, warm the oil.
- Add in onion, bell pepper, garlic, basil, oregano, red pepper flakes, and salt; stir/saute 5-6 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Add in stock and carrot; lower heat to medium-low and simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
- Increase heat and bring soup to a boil.
- Add in ravioli and zucchini; cook, uncovered, 6-7 minutes or until ravioli is tender.
- Ladle in to individual soup bowls and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.