The Mexican style of this dish combined with the Italian flavors make for a fun combination. Depending on how much mozzarella you use, this is a relatively low-fat dish, and a great way to get a couple of servings of vegetables.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute the garlic, onion, green pepper, mushrooms, and tomato in the oil.
- 2Combine the tomato sauce, oregano, basil, and black pepper.
- 3Divide cottage cheese and half of the tomato sauce between the 8 tortillas.
- 4Divide sauteed vegetables between the tortillas.
- 5Spray a large baking pan with cooking spray.
- 6Roll up tortillas and place in the baking dish.
- 7Cover the tortillas with the remaining sauce and with the cheese.
- 8Bake 10-15 minutes at 350 degrees.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Vegetable Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (1937 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 312.2
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 5.9 mg
- Sodium 907.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 12.8 g