Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
The Mexican style of this dish combined with the Italian flavors make for a fun combination. Depending on how much mozzarella you use, this is a relatively low-fat dish, and a great way to get a couple of servings of vegetables.
- Saute the garlic, onion, green pepper, mushrooms, and tomato in the oil.
- Combine the tomato sauce, oregano, basil, and black pepper.
- Divide cottage cheese and half of the tomato sauce between the 8 tortillas.
- Divide sauteed vegetables between the tortillas.
- Spray a large baking pan with cooking spray.
- Roll up tortillas and place in the baking dish.
- Cover the tortillas with the remaining sauce and with the cheese.
- Bake 10-15 minutes at 350 degrees.