Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a simple dish mom made all the time.
- 1 lb veal, cubed
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3 large potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaf, whole or chopped
- 1 (28 ounce) can plum tomatoes, diced or chef cut
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- In a large sauce pan, brown veal cubes in olive oil over medium high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium and add parsley, rosemary, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Saute until garlic is tender but not brown, about 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes.
- Simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Add potatoes and simmer for about 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.