Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I got this recipe in a coupon circular out of a Sunday newspaper. Sounds like a great Autumn soup. I have not made this yet, but think when I do, will add some bay leaf, garlic, oregano and basil.
- 1 package shadybrook farms Italian sausage
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans
- 3 cups beef broth
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) candiced stewed tomatoes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Slice sausage into 1" pieces.
- Spray 4 qt.
- pot with cooking spray.
- Cook turkey pieces over medium-high heat for 7 minutes, or until no longer pink in the center.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.