Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I bought some Italian Turkey Sausages and then didn't know what to do with them. You know you taste it in the store and it taste so good. So I came up with this and we loved it. Nice and refreshing. Also quick. You could also add some fresh veggies or fruit. I didn't have any in the house.
- 2 Italian turkey sausage links
- 2 cups salad greens
- 3 tablespoons low fat balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons fresh mozzarella cheese (diced)
- 1 hard-boiled egg
- Spray a little Pam in a heavy skillet and cook the sausages until done.
- About 15 minutes.
- They will get firm and browned.
- Put the salad greens on two plates and sprinkle with cheese and egg.
- Heat the dressing in the microwave for about 30 seconds.
- Put sausage on top of salad greens and pour over the heated dressing.