- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fennel seeds, crushed
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients until well mixed.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Shape into 8 patties.
- Cook in a skillet coated with nonstick spray about 3 minutes each side, meat thermometer should read 165 degrees.
- You can also crumble the turkey into the skillet for crumbled sausage.