6 hrs 10 mins
Chris from Kansas's Note:
This is a great slow-cooker recipe and something different for a family gathering. This tastes like thanksgiving dinner anytime of year.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the turkey breast, green pepper and onion in a 5-qt. slow cooker coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2Combine the chili sauce, vinegar, oregano and bouillon; pour over turkey and vegetables.
- 3Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until meat juices run clear and vegetables are tender.
- 4Remove turkey with a slotted spoon, reserving cooking liquid.
- 5Shred the turkey with two forks; return to cooking juices.
- 6Spoon 1/2 cup onto each roll.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Turkey Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (344 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 479.8
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 154.9 mg
- Sodium 800.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 68.2 g