1/1 Photo of Italian Turkey Pizza
Courtesy of: Honeysuckle White® and Shady Brook Farms®
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb Honeysuckle White® or Shady Brook Farms® 99% Fat Free Ground Breast of Turkey
- 2 tablespoons cornmeal
- 2 lbs whole wheat pizza dough
- 1 (25 ounce) jar pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheese, blend (Mozzarella, Fontina, Romano &, Parmigiano)
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 purple onion, thinly sliced
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Crumble and cook turkey in a medium non-stick skillet until turkey has reached a temperature of 165° F as measured by a meat thermometer.
- 3Sprinkle each pizza pan with 1 tablespoon of cornmeal.
- 4On each pan, spread one pound of pizza dough. In order, top each pan with sauce, turkey, cheese, bell pepper and onion.
- 5Bake 20-25 minutes until crust is golden and cheese is bubbling.
- 6Cool 5 minutes before cutting.
- 7Sprinkle with basil and serve.
- 8Note: For food safety, cook turkey to a minimum internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit as measured by a meat thermometer.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Turkey Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 79.1
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 10.3 mg
- Sodium 219.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Honeysuckle White® or Shady Brook Farms® 99% Fat Free Ground Breast of Turkey
whole wheat pizza dough