A tasty mini meatloaf
Make and share this Italian Turkey Mini Meatloaves recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F and spray a 6-cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- mix the ground turkey, diced onion, 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese, 1/3 cup spaghetti sauce, the egg, parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, and italian seasoning.
- Place meat mmixture in muffin tins.
- Put 2 tablespoons of remaining spaghetti sauce and sprinkle with the remaining 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 20 or until done.
- I have also frozen the left over and re heated later with good results still.