Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A tasty mini meatloaf
- 1 lb lean ground turkey breast
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1⁄3 cup spaghetti sauce, plus
- 2 tablespoons spaghetti sauce
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 4 tablespoons Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 425°F and spray a 6-cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- mix the ground turkey, diced onion, 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese, 1/3 cup spaghetti sauce, the egg, parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, and italian seasoning.
- Place meat mmixture in muffin tins.
- Put 2 tablespoons of remaining spaghetti sauce and sprinkle with the remaining 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 20 or until done.
- I have also frozen the left over and re heated later with good results still.
My family loved these and so did I, these are very good! I really don't care for ground turkey but everyone thinks it's healthier. Thanks for making it bearable for me =) I do 50/50 with lean beef... shhhh. I was told this had to be on the menu again - thanks for sharing!
Very tasty and pretty quick and easy. Will definitely have again. I served with a little extra sauce, but otherwise made by recipe.
Wonderful little meatloaves!! The only change that I made was to use pizza sauce because I was out of spaghetti sauce. I got 10 loafs from this recipe. Thanks so much for posting!!