Recipe by Cook Dahveed
I don't really like ground beef. I love Italian sausage and feta cheese. I can't remember when I made this recipe up. I know I read something in a magazine about turkey burgers. I make this at work and the staff and residents don't complain.
- 20 ounces fresh ground turkey
- 1 lb fresh ground Italian sausage
- 2 (4 ounce) packagescrumbled herbed feta cheese (I use Tomato basil and a garlic oregano)
- 1⁄2 cup Italian dressing
- 3⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- salt or pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Mix everything together in a large bowl. Depending on the dryness of the ground meat you may want to add more or less Italian dressing and/or bread crumbs. I cook mine in a large 13 x 9 baking dish. I form the meat into a meatloaf.
- Cook for 1 hour draining fat out after the first 30 minutes. When it's reached 180°F take it out, let sit for a few minutes and enjoy.