Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious family favorite.
- 2 slices whole grain whole wheat bread
- 2 lbs lean ground turkey
- 1 cup organic tomato marinara sauce, divided
- 2 fresh garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 medium free range eggs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the whole wheat bread slices in a blender or food processor, pulse into fine bread crumbs.
- Combine all ingredients (minus 1/4 cup of the marinara) into a large mixing bowl.
- Mix well until fully combined.
- Shape meat mixture into a 8.5 inch loaf on a rack in a roasting pan.
- Spread remaining marinara on top of loaf. Bake at 375 degrees for 35 minutes or until baked through.