Recipe by pedemonteg
These delicious home made meatballs can be made with any combination of turkey, beef, lamb, pork, etc...
- 1 1⁄4 lbs ground turkey
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard (or dijon mustard)
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 lemon, zest of
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 beaten egg
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄8 teaspoon oregano
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In small bowl beat egg.
- In large bowl combine all ingredients and mix well with hands.
- If meat does not stick well together, slowly add more breadcrumbs.
- Form into balls and place on sprayed baking dish
- Bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees.