Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Another Weight Watchers recipe from Jennifer Hudson. 7 points plus value per serving. This recipe makes a total of 7 servings.
- Coat a grill or grill pan with cooking spray; preheat to medium-high.
- In large mixing bowl, combine turkey, onion, garlic, fennel seed, salt and pepper; form into four 1/2 inch thick patties.
- Coat burgers and inside of rolls with olive oil cooking spray.
- Grill burgers for 5 minutes; flip burgers and add rolls to grill.
- Grill open-face rolls until lightly charred, about 1-2 minutes; remove to serving plates.
- Grill burgers until cooked through, about 5 minutes more.
- To serve, top grilled rolls with burgers and tomato slices; garnish with basil.
- Note: For an extra hit of flavor, rub the bread with a cut garlic clove as it comes off the grill. Try these burgers with arugula instead of the basil.