Another Weight Watchers recipe from Jennifer Hudson. 7 points plus value per serving. This recipe makes a total of 7 servings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coat a grill or grill pan with cooking spray; preheat to medium-high.
- 2In large mixing bowl, combine turkey, onion, garlic, fennel seed, salt and pepper; form into four 1/2 inch thick patties.
- 3Coat burgers and inside of rolls with olive oil cooking spray.
- 4Grill burgers for 5 minutes; flip burgers and add rolls to grill.
- 5Grill open-face rolls until lightly charred, about 1-2 minutes; remove to serving plates.
- 6Grill burgers until cooked through, about 5 minutes more.
- 7To serve, top grilled rolls with burgers and tomato slices; garnish with basil.
- 8Note: For an extra hit of flavor, rub the bread with a cut garlic clove as it comes off the grill. Try these burgers with arugula instead of the basil.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Turkey Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 108.4
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 44.7 mg
- Sodium 206.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 13.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-calorie hamburger buns