- 8 ounces ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3⁄4 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs, divided
- cooking spray
- 1 cup thinly sliced mushroom
- 1⁄2 cup red wine or 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup plain fat-free yogurt
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine turkey, egg, pepper and 1/4 cup bread crumbs.
- Shape into 4 burgers. Coat burgers with remaining bread crumbs.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray; cook burgers over medium-low heat until browned on each side and no longer pink in the middle; 5-8 minutes per side.
- While burgers are cooking, spray a skillet with cooking spray and saute mushrooms 5 minutes or until softened.
- Stir in wine and heat to boiling; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, until wine is almost gone.
- Reduce heat to low and stir in yogurt.
- Place burgers on serving plates. Spoon mushrooms over and serve.