Recipe by kitchenslave03
I don't know where this recipe came from, I found it handwritten in my file. I haven't tried it yet, but can tell from the ingredients my family will love it. Although the recipe doesn't call for any cheese on top, I think provolone would be wonderful!
- 1⁄4 cup crushed tomatoes, canned
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 4 hamburger buns, toasted
- 1⁄2 cup marinara sauce, warmed
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine 1st 6 ingredients in a med bowl. Crumble turkey over mixture and mix well. Shape into 4, 3/4" thick patties and cook on grill or grill pan over med-high for about 6 minutes per side, or til cooked through.
- Serve on toasted buns with warm marinara.