Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy to throw together, this veggie-packed salad will wow your dinner guests. This can also be made with chicken instead of tuna. (cook time is for bacon)
- 1 (1 lb) bag cauliflower florets or 1 head cauliflower, seperated into flowerets (3 cups)
- 1 (10 ounce) bag mixed salad greens
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 1 (2 ounce) jar diced pimentos, drained
- 1⁄3 cup Italian dressing
- 1⁄4 cup crisp fried bacon or 1⁄4 cup bacon bits
- Toss all ingredients except dressing and bacon in a large salad bowl; Refrigerate.
- Just before serving, toss with dressing and bacon.
What a lovely salad. The colors all looked lovely together; and the flavors were wonderful together. I used albacore tuna, and a low fat dressing. We thoroughly enjoyed this very healthy salad. I just bought a bottle of low fat chipotle/cheese dressing, and that would be good too. Thanks so much for sharing your recipe. I will make this salad again....definately!!