Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This sounds like it would be a great lunch-time salad. Cooking time does not include time to cook the green beans. From the American Diabetes Association.
- 1 (10 ounce) package salad greens
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained, quartered
- 9 1⁄4 ounces tuna in water, drained, flaked
- 1⁄2 lb green beans, cooked, drained
- 1 cup plum tomato, sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) bottlekraft fat-free Italian salad dressing
- Place greens on serving platter.
- Arrange artichokes, tuna, beans, and tomatoes over greens.
- Top with dressing.
- Serving size: 2 cups.
- Exchanges Per Serving: 2 Vegetable, 1 Lean Meat.