The perfect lunch!! The original recipe said this was for 4 servings, but they are tiny and we are big eaters!! Eliminate the croutons and you have an extremely low-carb meal!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) can white tuna in water, drained,flaked
- 1 cup shredded light Italian cheese blend
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, coarsly chopped
- 1/2 cup pitted black olives
- 1/3 cup jarred whole roasted red pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup light caesar salad dressing or 1/2 cup creamy garlic salad dressing
- 6 cups torn romaine lettuce or 6 cups spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup garlic-flavored croutons, optional
- 1In a medium bowl, combine the tuna, cheese, eggs, olives and red peppers.
- 2Add dressing; toss lightly to coat.
- 3Divide romaine among 2 serving plates.
- 4Spoon tuna mixture over romaine; top with garlic croutons if desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Tuna Salad
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 485.2
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 288.8 mg
- Sodium 2128.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 12.4 g
- Protein 51.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian cheese blend