Recipe by *Bellinda*
If you like sweet and sour food, you will love this. It's different from your regular old mayonaise tuna salad. It's also still delicious the next day.
- 3 tablespoons raisins
- 4 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 onion, finely sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinate the raisins in the vinegar for a while to become soft and plump.
- Sweat the onions in oil in a skillet for a few minutes until soft.
- Add the pine nuts and saute until the nuts get a little color.
- Add the raisins, including all the vinegar.
- Add the tuna, stir.
- Add the parsley, stir.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Best eaten at room temperature.