Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
If you like sweet and sour food, you will love this. It's different from your regular old mayonaise tuna salad. It's also still delicious the next day.
- Marinate the raisins in the vinegar for a while to become soft and plump.
- Sweat the onions in oil in a skillet for a few minutes until soft.
- Add the pine nuts and saute until the nuts get a little color.
- Add the raisins, including all the vinegar.
- Add the tuna, stir.
- Add the parsley, stir.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Best eaten at room temperature.